Mobile Imaging Playground (MIP Software) is the world’s most advanced camera system development and prototyping environment. The software was initially developed by Nokia and Microsoft camera engineers during years 2006-2016. NomiCam continues to develop the software.
- Advanced image signal processor for reference tunings.
- Easy-to-use GUI.
- Scriptable environment for test automation.
- Easy and well documented interfaces for adding new plug-ins.
- User friendly reports and visualization of measurement data.
- Ready-made playgrounds for camera work.
- Currently over 300 plug-ins included.